2019 High School Senior Model Team Application is NOW OPEN!
HELLO CURRENT JUNIORS /// 2019 SENIORS
I’m SO excited that you are interested in joining the
Jana Melinda 2019 SpokesModel Team!!!
(if you are not a 2019 senior, but are a teen interested in my upcoming teen program feel free to continue the application process below).
What I’m looking for:
Loves having your picture taken
Has a team spirit and loves making new friends
Perks for being on the 2019 SENIOR SPOKESMODEL TEAM
* Themed Model Sessions throughout the year EXCLUSIVE to my senior spokesmodels.
* Free Instagram/Social Media images
To be a part of the Senior Model Team, you must:
- Be a 2019 Graduating Senior
- Reside in Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale or surrounding areas (basically the greater Phoenix area!).
- Agree to represent Jana Melinda Photography and have your senior portraits done exclusively by me.
- Be comfortable in front of the camera.
- Love fashion, love people, and being excited about representing my brand.
- Work well with others with a positive and encouraging personality. This is a ‘feel good’ program! Good vibes only please.
- Complete this application in full.
- If accepted to represent Jana Melinda Photography as a 2019 Team Model, you will be sent a model release & contract, which must be turned in within one week of being accepted.
Do I need to have modeling experience?
~No! All that is required is that you have a positive attitude, a big smile and have fun!
I don’t know how to pose. Will you show me?
~ No worries – posing is simple and I will direct you throughout your session!
Is the SpokesModel Team just for girls?
~ While mostly girls apply to my team, guys are more than welcome to apply too!
Is there a fee for the SpokesModel Team?
~ Yes. There will be several options available and detailed information will be sent out to those that apply.
***Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so my messages don’t get filtered to your spam/junk box.
DEADLINE – Open until spots are filled. I will be selecting a limited number of girls and guys from each school within the Glendale and Phoenix ares (if you are in a surrounding city – please feel free to apply!)
*Note: Please read this with your parent(s)/guardian, and ask their permission for you to apply.